Monday, August 15, 2011

Am I In A Whipped Relationship With My Girlfriend?

Alright so I am asking this because of what my friends are saying about my relationship with my girlfriend. I feel very much in love with my girlfriend and I am constantly hearing things from my friends. We have been together for two years and I only seem to be happy when I am with her. We are both college students (at different schools) and when I have any spare time, I am with her. I always do things like surprise her with flowers, even helping her with the upkeep of her horse. The other night she was studying in the library for her exam the next morning and she was really stressed. So I went and picked up her favorite coffee and brought it to her in the library and I stayed and helped quiz her and gave her a foot mage. She seemed so happy that I came to be with her that she posted it on Facebook of how thoughtful I am. Well my friends saw it and now I am getting grilled by my friends that I am p*ssy whipped and she has my on a leash. It’s getting to the point where I just want to end the friendship with them because I can’t take it anymore. Am I really in a whipped relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment