Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Corset or body shaper for a mermaid dress?

If that is you in the picture, omg you looked amazing in that gown! The $38 for the shaper is really not bad. Infact that may be the best deal you find for a good quality shaper. I got one at walmart and I don't recommend it. It was cheaply made, not breathable whatsoever and I basically disowned it after about 3 times of wearing it because it was so itchy. I have a shaper I got from davids bridal I paid $50 for and I love it. It is soft and much more breathable. But it is not that style it is just a bra and smooths your tummy. I am not sure if the style of smoother in the picture would be the right style necessarily. It could work, but personally I don't have any experience with that style, maybe a longer one. I think they make some a little longer than that. You may want to bring your gown to Penny's and try it on with the shaper in the dressing room. Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment