Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How to get out of the Army?

I know what your thinking.... It's just another pos that can't handle military life and wants to bail out on his signed contract. Well in some cases you might be right, but in my case I would put it a tad bit differently. I joined the army mid july of 08, I didn't join because I wanted to serve my country, or because I was hard out for a steady paycheck, no I joined for a couple reasons. One because I've done everything I can with my extent of construction trades, and I wanted to see what else I could do with my knowledge and my hard working ethics. Two, because I wanted to get funding from the army so I could get a degree. And pretty much I was tired of the regular nine to five. So anyways, like has been said before things did not work out as planned. Yes, basic was fun and a struggle for me cause my cardio sucked. When I got to my duty station everything went down hill from there. No need to get into all the fine details but The army has hurt me more than me benefiting from it. I now have a hurt back so I'm on profile for it. I get looked at like a piece of **** because i can't do much physically for pt. I get no support from my nco's or my chain of command. My platoon sgt has it out for me. I failed my ua for thc (41 ngs) so I have thus been demoted and pay taken and yes of course i did my 45/45 and now I'm just floating around just being where I'm suppose to be at the right time in the right uniform. But that's not enough! I now have two children a wife and a dog, and a lot better things to do than to be treated like a ten year old when I am a grown a$$ man with more real world experience working than half of my comm rads. Well anyways, no it doesn't seem like they are kicking me out for the pot. I'm trying a few more things like the fat boy chapter and psychological trouble (wink..wink). well I'm just looking for different was that might be easier for me cause I don't want to put any more hard ache on my family or my wallet. please give real advice not telling me I should stay in. I already have a job waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment