Wednesday, August 10, 2011

PLEASE CAN ANYONE ANSWER THiS ??????????????

In short, im 18 & a sr in hs & want to leave hs w/2 months left & want to leave my mark before its over, & want to be remembered well. basically, ive gotten into my own bubble in a few cles & want to change it. im known as someone who likes to fool around & joke, but shy in cl. in middle school, i talked a lot more in cl, & in frosh yr, but by soph yr i got disgruntled w/ politics in sports & quit them & became more independent & to myself. i had a rebound end of jr yr where i became more highly regarded & self confident again, talking in many cles & all the friends back again & new ones, & after spending part of summer prepping for soccer, as i finally had a chance to make vars as most of the players graduated, i missed a tryout cause of wisdom teeth & didnt make it. it hurt me at first, not talking in many cles, creating a bubble, however it didnt hurt much cause i still had a rep as being that character. but then my friend ruined my chances w/ a (more below)

No comments:

Post a Comment