Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why are the Jews always being oppressed?

I dont know why we are oppressed. Ther are bad Jews, but many of us are good, and follow the mitzvot. I myself am far from perfect. i confess to being a bit judgemental, especially when it comes to Christians condemning me for not believing in what they believe. Furthermore, Israel belongs to the Jews, The northern kingdom was called Israel, the southern, Judaea. The Emperor Tiberius renamed it "Palestine" in reference to the invading Philistines, simply to anger us. So historically, the land has always been ours, some people just have selective memories....And gee Sammer, one might say that about black people too. Shoes on the other foot now. How does it feel? Ill tell you how it feels. People who have that opinion are dangerous to civilized society, and they scare me with their ignorance. Aleichem Shalom, down there. heh. God forbid the Christians try to mess with the Holy Land again. I will make Aliyah, join the IDF, and defend Ha'aretz until I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment